BENIFITS AND INCLUSIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Social networking and community bonding through events and connections
- Keeping our culture alive specially for the younger generations
- Career networking amongst our 200+ strong member group
- Seniors support
- Support for new migrants
- Support for families in difficulties
- A forum for our youth to participate on stage, in debates, etc.
Details for New Membership, Click Here
Details for Membership Renewal, Click Here
Click Here for some useful information and tips - New members can use it to make the process of settling in Sydney easier.
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR NEW MEMBERSHIP / RENEWAL
New membership / renewal can be paid by credit card, bank transfer or cheque. Paying by credit card incurs a small processing fee.
|Account name:||Konkani Association of Australia|
|Account Number:||196 772 888|
|Payment Reference/Description:||Your Surname- First Name|
Note: Send an email to email@example.com providing details of the bank transaction, your Full Name, the Membership Type, and the Term of membership you have paid for.
Cheques may be drawn in favour of :
Konkani Association of Australia Inc.
Mail with your Full Name, the Membership Type, and the Term of membership you have paid for, to the following:
P. O. Box 624, Kings Langley, NSW 2147
Please help us to create a friendly Support Network
We aspire to be a networking hub for our KAA members – a contact point where members can help each other out in small and big ways.
Some of the ways you can offer to help:
- Be the contact point for new migrants
- Providing transport (eg airport pick-up / drop-off)
- Provide job leads / contacts
- Provide education related advice (eg good schools, coaching classes)
- Donate pre-used household goods
- Provide support during illness
- Offer a friendly ear for a chat.
If you are able to volunteer for any of the above, in either professional or friendly capacity, please do contact us.